Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday March 11, 2012

I started this blog and I guess I need to keep up with it. My life is a lot crazy right now and hopefully soon enough I can go back to normal. I guess I will share some things about what is going on because talking about it is good right?
My soul mate and the love of my life will be going into the hospital next Monday the 19th for a very serious operation. He has an aneurysm on his aorta and measures 5.3 at the moment. He was laid off from work on Valentines Day along with 9 others. He is a plumber in the Local 1 union. It is probably his tenth lay off in the last year. It can get to you after a while. So now we figure with him being out of work get the surgery and be safe. Its like living with a ticking time bomb inside you. Waiting is the worse part of it. Can not wait till it is over. So should I not post something for a little bit you know why.
I have been busy with my crafts. Been doing allot of swaps. I joined a group of really nice people.." Creative Soul for the Soul" and Trish is the founder of it. No drama, just happy people. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.
So anyway, leave a comment if you want...I love to hear nice things.. If you have something you want to talk about then be my guess... talk away... just keep it up beat and positive here.. Negativity has not place here.
Have a blessed Day.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment