Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well it has certainly been an exhausting few days. Husband was operated on Monday only 4 days ago, but feels like a lifetime. He is doing awesome. Took the aneurysm out, repaired a leaky valve and stapled him all up and is good as new. It was the longest two days of my life. They took him from me at 6:45 AM and didn't get to talk to him till then next day. He finally woke up at 7:30 am the next morning. They removed him from ICU last night and is moving to another room tonight. The Dr says he might be able to come home on Saturday. I can not believe he just went through this major surgery and is on his way home already. Modern medicine.. Now we take it easy and just rest. which of course is easier said than done, because we all know our husbands or men in general can not just sit and rest..
I have been trying to keep up on my swaps, but visiting him is my priority right now.. so will keep you updated on how he is doing.. thanks to all of you who send your prayers and keeping us in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment